HR and IR Consultancy
Did you know MIAL offers HR/IR consultancy services to its members?
Subscribers to MIAL’s Maritime Workforce subscription area will be well aware of the industry level support and advocacy that the MIAL secretariat provides. But maybe you didn’t know that MIAL’s Workplace Relations team also provides bespoke HR and IR advice to members via a range of fee for service options. Sometimes you need fast practical advice specific to your business. This advice is provided through a lens of extensive maritime industry experience – we know maritime. Our team can provide assistance with a range of matters including enterprise bargaining, dispute resolution, unfair dismissal claims, performance management, review of policies and procedures, in house training and other HR/IR issues.
Contact Sarah via firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call on 0438 375 941 to find out how we can help.
- Diversity - Women in Maritime report
- Compendium of Maritime Assets
- COVID19 Impacting Maritime
- HR and IR Consultancy
- Seafaring Skills Census Report
- Industry Links
- Media Releases
- MIAL Register of Maritime Professionals
- Recent Articles
- Marine Biosecurity Reference Case for Offshore Vessels
- Register now
- Australian Seafarer Welfare Survey Report - May 2021
- Future Leaders Whitepaper